Face to face classes from 9th Jan 2022
Wish you all a very happy new year and welcome you all back to face to face lessons this Sunday at Wembley High Technology College, East Lane Wembley. Please take a few minutes to read this which contains important information.
Health & Safety and Arrangements
- We have planned to run the school according to the department of education guidelines. Please maintain the social distancing and minimise mixing of groups in the corridors at all times. As all the children will be doing the lateral flow test for your schools may be advisable to do one before you come on Sunday. Secondary school pupils are requested to wear a face covering.
- Parents will not be permitted to enter the school.
- New parents and other parents re-registering their children additional class should be there at 9.00 am for the formalities and children class allocation. Please meet in the first room on the right when come through the gate before you enter the school main building and must wear a face covering.
- Children will be notified of their allocated classrooms as they enter the school and Tamil Language teachers will line them up before taking them to their respective classes. Current students who attended the online classes (no change to classes) please be there by 9.20 am and wear appropriate clothing.
- Those parents who are waiting till the school finish can be accommodated at our Centre (253, East Lane). There will be tea/coffee available to make at the centre.
- Tamil Language classes will begin at 9.30 am and finish at 10.50 am. Those who are doing the fine arts or Bharathanatyam lessons will be guided to their classes by the volunteers after the Tamil classes.
- Children need to bring their own snack & drink as there will not be a tuck-shop at school. There will be a waiting room (Rm 107) for those children not taking the first fine arts session, if they wish they can attend the free Religion class (from 23rd).
- Anyone wish to buy school books will be available to purchase from our centre, 253, East Lane or your child can buy from the school office.
- There will be enough admin staff and volunteers to guide the children while they are in the school premises.
- Children are strictly asked not to wander around the school and as soon as their classes finish must leave the school.
- Those who are not doing those lessons will be brought out section by section to minimise unnecessary mixing and can be collected by parents at the gate.
- Parents should wait outside the gate to collect your child at the end of last lesson as appropriate.
- Most importantly please respect the neighbours and do not park in front of their drives and on council prohibited areas. Especially near the school gate as young children will be around. Tomorrow 9th is NOT an Events Day
9.30 - 10.50 Tamil Language
10.55 - 11.40 All Vocal, Keyboard 2, Dance 1 and Dance 4
10.55 - 11.40 Religious classes (From 23/01/2022)
11.45 - 12.30 All classical instruments, Keyboard 1, Dance 2, Dance 3 and Dance Adult
Note: There is no Flute or Veena class tomorrow (9th Jan).
If anyone who cannot bring their children to school due to the distance or for any other reasons, please send me an email and we will try our best to rectify the situation so that your child can continue learning Tamil Language.
We would very much appreciate your support in day to day running of school and please give us a hand in running our school smoothly.
Please be patient on this Sunday as there may be some minor issues and we will rectify them as soon as possible.
Finally we look forward to seeing you all on this Sunday and stay safe.
Dr V Ananthasayanan
Fee Structure for the Term
Tamil Language (80 mins): £35.00
Fine Art Subject (45 min): £30.00
Third child from the same family Tamil Language is free. No other concession.
All payments must be made online using the online Reference provided per child.
Calendar for Spring Term
09-Jan-22 Commencement of school
16-Jan-22 Thai Pongal Celebration at our Centre - 253, East Lane. No classes
23rd Jan to 13th Feb 22 - Regular classes
20-Feb-22 Half Term Holiday. No classes
27-Feb-22 Restarts after half term
06-Mar-22 Elocution Competition & regular classes (those not taking part)
13-Mar-22 Regular classes
20-Mar-22 End of Term Test
27-Mar-22 Parents Day and End of term
New admissions and Fees information - http://londontamilcentre.com/new-admissions-and-fees