Online Class links - Autumn Term Sept 21
You must join on time and follow the rules set out below for the online classes.
All new students to London Tamil Centre must fill the online application and get your class allocated via headteacher prior to attending the class link below. Current students if you want to know your new class - check your class allocation.
Remeber the class slots.
09:30 am to 10:50 am - Tamil Classes
11:00 am to 11:15 am - Assembly
11:15 am to 12 noon - Vocal Classes
12 noon to 12:45 pm - Instrumental Classes (other than Vocal & Dance)
12:45 pm to 1:30 pm - Bharatanatyam/Dance Classes
Note: The online Zoom class links below will not change during this term (academic year). Password will change and you will be notififed via email. Those wants to obtain the password please request your class teacher or headteacher - email@example.com
Additional information see links below
New Admissions and online Fee structure -
Calendar for Academic Year - http://londontamilcentre.com/tamil-school-calendar
Dr. V. Ananthasayanan
REMIND YOU ALL about Online Classes Rules - Tamil Class Rules
Remind you all the rules during the online lessons.
It is important to run the class effectively to the benefit of every child in the class.
1. Make sure to change name in the Zoom session with your child's name
The teacher will remove the person if you join with incorrect name.
[Go to Participants, click on the name - ".... (me)" at the top, choose Rename and type first name and surname]
2. Keep microphone mute most times and only Unmute when the child needs to speak to the teacher or if the teacher asks question
3. The child should be in a quiet place, ready to start the lesson 5 mins early
4. The child should be ready with pencil, note book and Tamil lesson book as if going to Tamil school on Sundays.
5. Parents are observers only and to provide technical help with Zoom session only. The class is for the child and the child should freely participate without parents interfering.
Rule for the Fine Arts Classes
1. Video will be used, by joining the class you are providing implied consent to participate
2. You need to have appropriate device with Camera.
3. Dress appropriately and sit on the floor (preferred against a light background wall)
4. The child should be in a quiet place, ready to start the lesson by 5 mins early
5. As you do in Tamil Zoom classes, you must join with your name. Change it appropriately.
6. Join with the computer, need to have the video and audio stable during the class. We recommend that you do the Zoom audio settings as per this link/instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb5dg98cSEM
7. For Keyboard - prefer to have the keyboard on table with computer/camera facing the keyboard from the left hand side.
8. For Veena - small stool or chair you can place the computer so that strings are visible
10. Others classes computer on the floor facing the instrument/face should be sufficient
Rule for the Bharatanatyam Classes
1. You must join the class with your normal Dance Practice Costume - be ready before the class starts
2. Use a computer with camera and prefer to place the computer on a chair. You can adjust the angle of the computer screen to give the correct visibility as teacher instructs
3. As it is dance session, choose a room/space where you have max area available (2m x 2m will be good)
4. Avoid pointing the computer camera towards a window with a lot of light. Your face will not be clear. You can check the camera, when you start the video session.
5. You are providing implied consent to participate by joining the online class with video.
Links for Religious classes (9:00 am to 9:25am)
Religion 1 – Beginners up to 7 year old – Mrs Nithiyalingham https://zoom.us/j/9027451132
Religion 2 – 7 – 11 years old – Mrs Mahalingham https://zoom.us/j/2075099296
Religion 3 – Over 11 years old children and adults – Dr V Ananthasayanan https://zoom.us/j/4989311625
Pannisai – Mrs Pramakumaran https://zoom.us/j/2361261419
Links for Tamil Classes - (9:30 am to 10:50 am)
Toddlers - https://zoom.us/j/7990925489 Miss T Thirunamalingam
Nursery - https://zoom.us/j/2553049492 Mrs S Jeyasuthan
Reception - https://zoom.us/j/2361261419 Mrs. R Paramakumaran & Miss A Nithyalingam
Fast Track - https://zoom.us/j/6785474535 Mrs S Sasikaran
Spoken - https://zoom.us/j/6880937808 Mrs S Krishnakumar
Year 1 - https://zoom.us/j/3091007580 Mrs Rathy Sivakumar
Year 2 - https://zoom.us/j/2028243213 Mrs R Sachchithanantham
Year 3A - https://zoom.us/j/8952903838 Mrs Mithilini Theepathas
Year 3B - https://zoom.us/j/8056645829 Mrs M Sivakumar
Year 4 https://zoom.us/j/6573010064 Mrs K Boovanenthiran
Year 5A - https://zoom.us/j/9125366239 Mrs C Thirunamalingam
Year 5B - https://zoom.us/j/9882361756 Mrs Mohana Nandakumar
Year 6 - https://zoom.us/j/9027451132 Mrs A Nithiyalingam
Year 7 - https://zoom.us/j/6210713305 Mrs G Srenathan
Year 8 - https://zoom.us/j/7736294453 Mrs R Navaneethanathan
O Level - https://zoom.us/j/3335121208 Mrs. R Calistus
AS Level - https://zoom.us/j/6073366134 Mrs N Sasiruban
A Level - https://zoom.us/j/2063370780 Mrs M Shivaleelan
Assembly 11:00 to 11:15 am
Dr. V. Ananthasayanan - https://zoom.us/j/4989311625
When the number of participants reaches 100 and you could not join, use this alternative link (you must use the link above first),
Links for the Vocal Classes 11:15 to 12 noon
Vocal 1 Mrs. Thilakashakthi Aaramuthan
Vocal 2 and Vocal 3 Mrs T Aravinthan
Vocal 4 Mrs Jeyanthy Suresh https://zoom.us/j/2120772409
Vocal 5 Mrs S Thiaganathan https://zoom.us/j/2450407989
Vocal 6 Mr Sarangan https://zoom.us/j/9011267611
Links for the Flute, Keyboard, Miruthangam, Veena and Violin Classes - 12 noon to 12:45 pm
Flute Mr.Raghavaraman https://zoom.us/j/8268162306
Keyboard 1 Mr. Nirujan https://zoom.us/j/2390205189
Keyboard 2 Mr. Regiththan https://zoom.us/j/8109030093
Miruthangam 1 Mr. Kirupakaran https://zoom.us/j/7150238405
Miruthangam 2 Mr. Pardeepan https://zoom.us/j/4021249506
Veena Mrs. Sahathevan https://zoom.us/j/9012464473
Violin 1 & Violin 2 Mrs. Kausalya Sathiyalingam
Violin 3 Mr. Gnanasuntharam https://zoom.us/j/9353785297
Links for the Bharatanatyam Classes - 12:45 pm to 1:30 pm
Dance 1 - Mrs. Uma Chandratheva
Dance 2 - Mrs Thiruverni Shankar
Dance 3 - Mrs Shivanthi Sasikumar (Mrs Prashanthiny Uthayababu)
Dance 4 - Mrs Krishnalatha Kathirgamanathan